EthicsSA offers both in-house and public training events on a variety of ethics related themes. Our training programmes include the following:
- Ethics Officer Certification Programme (EOCP
This is our flagship training programme and consists of a five-day interactive training course as well as a practical component that needs to be completed within 90 days after the completiin of the training course. Candidates who successfully complete both the training course and the practical component are certified as Ethics Officers.
- Ethics management programmes
We offer trainig on a range of topics related to the management of ethics in organisations in both the private and public sectors.
Training modules on the following topics are availabe:
- Understanding ethics and organisational ethics
- The strategic importance of ethics for organisations
- Assessing ethics risks and opportunities
- Developing ethics codes and policies
- Institutionalising ethics in organisations
- Building ethical awareness in organisations
- Establishing an ethics office and ethics structures
- Implementing an ethics safe reporting (whistle-blowing) system
- Recruitment, selection and vetting of employees of integrity
- Ethical decision-making
- Internal auditing of ethics management programmes
- Corruption prevention
- Ethics and corporate governance
- Ethics for board of directors
- Value-based leadership
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
In clode collaboration with professional associations, we offer short CPD modules on ethics, tailored to the needs and requirment of each profession. Some of these modules are offered in an online web-based format.
Our courses are interactive, making use of real-life case studies and practical discussion.
Duration varies from 1 hour to two days, depending on content and client requirements.
Should you wish to contact us regarding in-house training, contact EthicSA at +27 12 342 2799.
With AOSIS eCPD accountancy professionals and financial services are able to achieve continuing professional development (CPD) hours online. Simply register for free, buy courses and complete the online questionairres. Professionals will receive an eCPD certificate on successful completion that is automatically saved within their online CPD Manager for download and print.